This course will introduce to the ITIL terminology, structure and basic concepts, which can give the organisation the systematic, professional approach to IT Service Management provision that it needs. You will have the essential concepts of ITIL and the know how to adopt ITIL into your own organization.
Who should attend?
- All levels of personnel within the IT Service Delivery Organisation
Course Duration: 2 days
- 2 days for theory, hands-on exercises, group discussion and experience sharing
Through presentation, hands-on exercises and group discussion attendees will learn to:
- To understand basic of ITIL framework.
- To understand how to adopt ITIL framework within an organization.
- To understand Service Operation Processes and Functions
- Event Management
- Incident Management
- Request Fulfillment
- Access Management
- Problem Management
- IT Operation Management Function
- Technical Management Function
- Application Management Function
- Service Desk Function
- To understand Service Transition Processes
- Knowledge Management
- Service Asset and Configuration Management
- Change Management
- Release and Deployment Management
- To understand Continual Service Improvement
- Introduce tools both commercial and open source
- Experience Sharing (Open Discussion)
299/92 Suttisarn Winijchai Rd., Samsen Nok,
Huay Kwang, Bangkok, Thailand
Date: June 23-24, 2012
Class Hours: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm (UTC+7)
This is a class taught in Thai (English courses are available upon requests).
THB 9,900 (Early bird registration is THB 8,000 before May 12, 2012 ).